- One set includes an active loudspeaker and a passive one.
- Built-in stereo 20W+20W power amplifier.
- Rated power output 40W@8ohm.
- With auto-standby green power consumption module.
- Magnetically shielded process for super bass response.
- ABS cabinet, metal grille and metal mounting bracket in white.
- Built-in 5″+1.5”two way speaker drivers.
- Balanced line input, microphone input & line output. Dual RCA input and one 3.5mm stereo earphone input.
- With Bass, treble tone control and master volume control.
The AWS40B is a 5” stereo loudspeaker set that consists of a passive loudspeaker and an active one. It is ideal choice for AV applications such as meeting room, multi-media class room for small presentations. The built-in intelligent power amplifier is built-in auto-standby function to save power consumption. Once there is no aux input for more than 45 seconds, the power unit will automatically go into sleep or standby function. The power will automatically on once there is any input sensitivity detection. The active loudspeaker package is designed with volume and tone controls, accurate clip indicators and built-in a stereo 40W power amplifiers. The rated power output is 40W at 8ohms system. There are various inputs include balanced line input, microphone input & line output. Dual RCA input and one 3.5mm stereo earphone input. Complete tone controls include Bass, treble tone control and master volume control. Indicators for power, protection and channel signal. ABS cabinet, metal grille and metal mounting bracket are of black finish, the easy mounting bracket is supplied in the packaging.
|Frequency response||20Hz-20KHz/1W, ±0.5dB|
|Indication||Power and channel signal|
|Protection||High temp, overload, short circuit and clip|
|Treble /Bass control||±10dB|
|Input connector||Balanced phoenix connector, dual RCA and stereo 3.5mm earphone input|
|AC power supply||220V～240V/50Hz～60Hz|
|Weight||4.7Kg (per pair)|