VC-C120F range volume controls with 24V relay is volume attenuation for speaker loudness, it will override the music by voice alarm system in case of emergency, wherever public address and background music speaker volume control is needed.
- PA (Public address) system use volume control with 24V relay.
- Background music system with voice alarm use attenuator with 24V relay.
- The volume controller is used to adjust the loudspeaker output in the room.
- The volume controller is used to keep same output level for one same speaker line, because the end the speaker line signal loss is rather big, so its outputs is less, thus volume controller is added to the front of the line to lower the speaker output so as to keep the similar ambient output level for the all of the speaker in the same line.
- The volume controller with 24V relay working principle: the relay from the amplifier or PA system will be input to this volume controller to override the output level to maximum when there is fire alarm or other emergency situation, by this way, some conference room even lower the volume or off the level during meeting even could hear the evacuation message during emergency.
- High level white UV-protected ABS material to integrate together with the white wall and architecture design.
- Built-in transformer to control the PA 100V line loudspeakers.
- With 4 levels of volume attenuator and one position of off.
- Surface wall mount or in-wall mounting box shall be purchased separated.
|Description||100V Volume Controller with Relay|
|24V Relay||With 24V relay|
|Line Input||100V or 70V|
|Volume Step||5 steps|
|Attenuation Per Step||3dB|
|Mounting Way||Surface mount or in-wall mount|